Hoodie Size Chart
Hoodie Size Chart
|Hoodie Size Chart
Zip Hoodie Size Chart
Zip Hoodie Size Chart
|Zip Hoodie Size Chart
Long Pants Size Chart
Long Pants Size Chart
|Long Pants Size Chart
Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants
These LIMITED EDITION version sneakers are available for fans!
1. SIZE CHART- Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants:
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS– Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants:
1. LONG PANTS – Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants:
- Things are kept in the side pockets.
- Side-seam pockets hold your tiny necessities, and a ribbed drawcord waistband can be adjusted for a secure fit.
- Running, jogging, going to the gym, working out, staying fit, walking, being outside, wearing activewear every day, etc.
- Ideal as gifts for holidays, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarmings.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester, soft and comfortable, without ever fading, cracking, peeling, or flaking-high quality.
- The colors are vibrant and won’t fade.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side, or dry clean
2. 3D HOODIE – Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants:
- Occasion: casual outfit for everyday use. Suit for school, home, parties, uniforms, weddings, sports, outdoor activities, and camping, to name a few.
- It is suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, festivals, and housewarming presents.
- Skin-friendly fabrics include white Arctic Velvet and Polyester, a soft, toasty cloth that may keep you warm on frigid days.
- To keep you warm, the shirt has a strap and a hood.
- The shirt has a pocket on the front that may be utilized for extra storage or warmth.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side or dry clean
3. 3D ZIP HOODIE – Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants:
- Hoodies with 3D graphics for boys, girls, ladies, and men. joking design Novelty hoodies are printed on the front and back and are both cozy and stylish! Get a genuine, premium-grade original 3D hoodie.
- Ideal as a present for housewarmings, birthdays, celebrations, and special occasions like Christmas.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester. Silky smooth and comfortable material.
- Our sweatshirts are made of high-quality safe material and smooth, the use of advanced digital printing professional technology make it more bright, more real.
- And no fading, No pilling, have good air permeability. More stylish popular hoodies.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- Production Time: We process orders on business days from Monday to Saturday, excluding holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.It takes about 1- 2 business days to create DTG products, 2- 4 business days for All-Over-Print apparel products, 3-5 business days for non-apparel (Home decoration, accessories etc.) products, 3-5 business days for clothing set , footwear products, (clogs, shoes etc..).
- Shipping Time: We are worldwide shipping. Depending on your location, the general standard shipping time is approximately 7-14 with Fast Shipping and 15 – 20 bussiness days with Standard Shipping.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- Items purchased from Kokfashion.com are custom made and printed just for you. Returns cannot be offered unless the item is defective.
- We are committed to providing you with the absolute best products, and are happy to replace your order for any of the following reasons:– The product is flawed. – The print quality is poor.– The product you received is different from the product originally represented on our site.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE CLAIMING? To file a claim, please send us an email to [email protected] and include the following information (this is a must):
- Order number
- The photos of the defective product
- If your claim is in regards to a printing error, please include photographs of the error.
- If some of your items are missing, please provide us an image of the received package’s cover including the detailed shipping label.
- Our support team will review the photos you send of the defective item and, if your item is eligible, we will resend the product to you for no additional cost to you. In the rare case that sending a replacement product is not practical, we will reimburse you the full cost of the eligible product (including shipping costs).
- NOTE: We typically DO NOT accept refunds or replacement due to customer’s mistakes such as:
- Incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colors, etc.
- Incorrect shipping address provided upon ordering.
- Review your order carefully before you check out to ensure your order is correct.
- Please allow the 10% difference between advertised images and the actual item you received as sometimes advertised images may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Due to the high volume of orders during the peak season, we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
A. Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants
From Amy West Point Jeff Monken, the head coach of the Black Knights, along with seventeen players, were honored by the College Football Network’s All-Independent College Football Team and Individual Honors list for their accomplishments on the field during the current season. The Coach of the Year award was bestowed to Coach Jeff Monken, who was one of the recipients. With Monken at the helm, the Black Knights were able to improve their overall record from 2-6 to 6-6 under his direction. Monken led Army to a historic victory against Air Force, which was rated seventeenth in the AP rankings. This victory was the first such victory for Army since 1972. The Commander-in-Chief’s Trophy was reclaimed by Army when they triumphed over their opponent Navy in the renowned Army-Navy Game. This victory was the fourth under Monken and the first since the year 2020. Two players were selected for the first team, six players were selected for the second team, and nine players were acknowledged with honorable mentions. Quindrelin Hammonds and Bo Nicolas-Paul, both defensive backs, were chosen for the First Team All-Independent Defensive Team. During the course of this season, Hammonds started all twelve games at safety, accumulating a total of 64 tackles (32 solo), 4. 5 tackles for loss, 2. 5 sacks, three interceptions, and seven passes defended, all of which are professional career highs. His total of 64 tackles was equal for third place on the squad, while his number of interceptions was tied for highest on the team. Nicolas-Paul participated in 11 games and achieved career highs in a number of individual categories, including 31 tackles (23 of which were solo), three interceptions, and five passes defended. Bryson Daily, the quarterback, was selected to the second team of all-independent offense players. In his time with the Black Knights, Daily became just the second quarterback in Army history to run and throw for more than 900 yards in a single season. He started ten games and participated in eleven of them. Daily scored 14 touchdowns, seven of which came through the air and seven via the air. Second-Team All-Independent defense accolades were awarded to linebacker Leo Lowin, defensive back Cameron Jones, defensive back Max DiDomenico, and defensive running back Jabari Moore. With 92 tackles, 47 of which were solo, Lowin led the Army defense in tackles for the second straight season. He started all 12 games and led the team in tackles. In addition to that, he had 4. 5 tackles for loss, 3. 0 sacks, and four forced fumbles, which tied for third place in the ranking of the most forced fumbles in the nation. A career-high 38 tackles, 3. 5 tackles for loss, and one interception were all accomplishments for Jones, who participated in 11 games and collected one interception. Throughout his career, the Carson, California native participated in 45 games and collected seven interceptions. He recorded these numbers. Jones’s commitment to returning punts earned him an honorable mention as well, which was a distinct distinction. In the 11 games that he participated in, DiDomenico started every single one of them. He finished with 53 tackles, 26 of which were solo, and two interceptions, one of which was a big one in the Army-Navy Game, which prevented Navy from scoring. Moore started each of the 12 games, accumulating 36 tackles (28 of which were solo) and defending six passes (six total). Cole Talley, who specializes in kickoffs, was appointed to the Second Team Specialist position on special teams. When it came to kickoffs, Talley was once again a formidable opponent. He kicked 37 touchbacks out of his 49 tries, which was a record that he had already achieved for himself during the previous season. On top of that, the following nine players were chosen to be Honorable Mentions for the All-Independent teams: Kanye Udoh, Isaiah Alston, Connor Finucane, Jackson Filipowicz, Brady Small, Kyle Lewis, Kalib Fortner, Quinn Maretzki, Cooper Allan, and Cameron Jones are the players that are currently participating in the game. Additionally, the designation of “Secondary of the Year” was bestowed to the Army defensive secondary command. Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants
More Information About Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants
Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants. The defense of the Army Black Knights had a bend in their win, which resulted in the Commander-in-Chief’s trophy being awarded to them. However, they did not break their mindset. Over the course of the first three quarters of the game, Army was able to completely shut out Navy. However, the Navy offensive began to gain some momentum in the fourth quarter. In order for the Black Knights to secure what ultimately turned out to be a win by just six points, it needed a few defensive plays that had a significant influence. There was a significant contribution made by Kalib Fortner, a sophomore linebacker, to that endeavor. When it came to tackles, Fortner led Army with 10. Additionally, Fortner recorded a strip sack on Navy quarterback Tai Lavatai with less than five minutes remaining in the third quarter of the game. Fortner was able to recover the fumble and return it for a touchdown that threw the Cadets in the bleachers into a frenzy. The touchdown was scored 45 yards after the ball was recovered to Fortner. According to what Fortner said to the reporters after the game, “It was a crazy, surreal moment. ” The next thing he did was explain the play that would end up being Army’s last score of the evening. We called a play in which we blitzed off the edge and sort of contained the situation, and then our outside linebacker would come inside. There was a close call with the defensive call. However, I arrived, and I found the target. During the time that they were in the pocket, they were demonstrating on video that they were quite careless with the ball at times. . . Considering the manner that it landed in my possession, it is almost as if I had planned it. Earlier today, I began running. On the Jumbotron, I saw that there was a sea of gold jerseys behind me, and I suddenly relaxed a little bit. However, it was such a bizarre and unreal situation. Additionally, Fortner made a crucial deflection on the last drive that Army made of the game. During a third-and-goal situation from the six-yard line, Tai Lavatai successfully delivered a throw to Alex Tecza in the flat. Tecza was able to make it to the two-yard line before Fortner pulled him down in the open field. Fortner provided a description of the covering that the Black Knights used as well as his method of making the tackle. We performed a play in which we were cast as the guy on the back. Regardless of the path he took, he was always on my side from the beginning. To put it another way, I was the guy on the back. I was on the verge of being selected, but I was able to slip beneath him, wrap him up, and make sure he couldn’t tumble forward and escape the situation. What a fantastic play that was! Because of his performance, Fortner was awarded the Most Valuable Player award for the game. Not only was it the first time of the season that he recovered a fumble, but it was also the second time that he had accumulated 10 tackles or more this season. Following the conclusion of his first season of playing for Army, Fortner will be one of the most important returners for the Black Knights in the year 2024. I adored the elderly people that we had here. Unbelievable was the group of men that led us into the changing room in the first place. . . When they depart, I hope I’ll be able to complete it. . . Having the opportunity to give it my all for them on the pitch was something that meant the world to me. Army West Point Jeff Monken Hoodie, Pants
B. Shipping Information:
Production Time: 3 – 5 business days
Global Shipping Time (including Production Time): 7 – 14 days via Fast Ship, 15 – 20 days via Standard
Ship Order Tracking: Once your order is completed, we will provide you with a tracking number via email. This will enable you to track your package online and stay updated on its delivery status.
Our manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, Canada, European Union, Turkey, Vietnam, and Indonesia. In the event that you receive a product that:
- Exhibits production-related damage (e.g., missing button, dirty marks)
- Damage during shipping due to inadequate packaging or handling
Please contact us at [email protected] and include photographic evidence of the aforementioned errors. We will promptly assist you in resolving the issue to your satisfaction.
|👑 Home Page: Kokfashion.com
|❄️ This Product on Youtube
|💜 This Product on TikTok
|🏵 This Product on Instagram
|🌄 This Product on Twitter
|🍄 This Product on Pinterest